Wszystkie firmy zapraszamy do umieszczania ofert pracy. Umieszczanie ofert pracy jest bezpłatne.
Aby otrzymać dostęp do dopisywania ofert należy posiadać konto zółte, fioletowe, niebieskie lub czerwone. Więcej informacji znajdziecie w naszej ofercie.
Wysłany przez CPLjobs Joanna Połeć, 2015-07-22 14:38:57
|Dla mojego klienta w Irlandii poszukuję Software/Automation Engineera
Vistakon Ireland is located in Limerick and produces the Acuvue range of contact lenses which is the leading contact lens product in the world. Our Limerick site uses the most advanced technology in the industry and we now employ over 900 people directly. Using our highly automated production process, we produce daily disposable contact lenses while utilizing state of the art technologies such as injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems.
Vistakon Ireland was established in 1995 in the National Technology Park close to the University of Limerick. The facility was originally fitted with six advanced production lines to manufacture one daily disposable contact lens for the European and Japanese markets. Since then we have expanded a number of times and now have over 31 production lines manufacturing one-day, fortnightly, monthly and colour contact lenses which are shipped worldwide.
Each year, we have increased output because of the increase demand for our Acuvue lenses throughout the world Continued expansion of our product lines and extensive engineering and retrofit projects ensure that this growth is sustained well into the future.
• Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
• Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
• Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
• Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
• Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
• Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
• Fault-find complex automation equipment
• Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards
• Prioritize multiple tasks while working to tight schedules
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
• Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
• Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
• Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
• Strong communication skills
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent
• 5/6 years experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
• Strong PLC background in Siemens S7 APT, Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, Pilz Safety PLCs and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software
• Additional knowledge of laser, vision robot and RFID systems would be beneficial
• Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.